Spit Braai Delivery & Catering | Cape Town
Spit braai on-site, or delivered buffet-style
The most delicious Lamb | Affordable function menu | Outstanding service | 16 years catering experience | 10 to 500 people | Registered kitchen
Build your menu: Lamb, potatoes, salads, garlic rolls, starters, puddings
Cutlery & Crockery | We accept Credit Cards
House parties, weddings, 21st’s, corporate functions, sport events, team building, bachelors; the lot.
What our clients say about our Spit Braais
Awsome service!! I called Callum the day before and he arranged to have the lamb and veg cooked and delivered. The food was kept warm in their containers untill the 30 workers arrived to enjoy the 5 star gastronomical meals. The cutlery and plates were included in the service. I will use Spitbraai delivery again, for sure.
Guys you never disappoint your food is super tasty, your services are great i cannot fault you on anything, from now on you are my caterers lol Thanks so much for your effort
I can truly say I was not disappointed. The lamb was succulent and was very tasty. The portion sizes are more than generous. Over all highly recommended. Thanks Callum and your team for another successful event.
A Grade Meat We only trade in the best South African A grade meat. We’re not interested to play games with your food.
Carved & Basted
Spit Braai Cape Town 16 years of catering wisdom: We’re your perfect partner to help make your guests love you!
3 other easy methods: Callum: 082 641 1373 | Bobby: 083 652 5755 | Click to e-mail us directly
Our goal is to make the meal a highlight of your party
Spit Braai Cape Town: We’ve got options for you
Spit Braai on-site: A dedicated chef will arrive 4 hours before serving time, cook the whole lamb at your venue, then carve, de-bone & baste. The meat then gets placed in silver chafing trays setup like a buffet, ready for dish.
Buffet Delivery Option: We Spit Braai the lamb at our registered kitchen, then deliver & setup your meal in silver chafing trays, just like a buffet, ready to dish. This option saves you the cost of a dedicated chef, transport & logistics.
Spit Braai Delivery have opened up the first Spit Braai Sports Pub in Cape Town? 32 HD TV’s showing sport all day, a fully licensed bar and a custom built certified commercial kitchen with all the necessary commercial cleaning aids & services in place to meet hygiene standards.
Come visit 🙂 Call Callum for more info 082 641 1373
Thanks for visiting Spit Braai Delivery
Making magic on the Spit braai | We cover all of Cape Town, including Spit Braais in the Southern Suburbs, Spit Braais in the Northern Suburbs, West Coast as far as Vredenburg, Brackenfell, Helderberg, Paarl, Overberg, Stellenbosch, Blouberg, Milnerton, Table View, Durbanville, Bellville, Kraaifontein, Kuils River, Camps Bay, Athlone, Constantia, Cape Town CBD, and more. Come to think of it, I reckon we’ve catered in almost every suburb in Kaapstad. This is our home, and we’re proud to operate our service inn the Mother City.
WHY SPIT BRAAI
Spit Braai’s have become an extremely popular menu option for functions, be it for weddings, birthdays, corporate functions, bachelor parties, team building or any other celebration where you’ll be hosting a large/small group of people looking for a delicious meal. Although as a company we offer chicken and vegetarian options, lamb spit is hands-down the most popular meal of choice. Our lamb is sourced from the top butchery in Cape Town, then prepped for the Spit Braai Machine. Once the lamb is prepped and ready, it is place onto the rotisserie and slow roasted for a minimum of 3 hours using our state of the art Spit Braai Machines, which utilise gas. The machines can be used inside or outside, as they don’t smoke like the machines of yesteryear. Although gourmet foods are great, and always appreciated, they also bring more opportunity for complications – be it your guests preferences or actual preparations of the menu. With a lamb spit function, its very easy to put together a meal that caters for everyone’s taste buds. Having successfully catered for over 600 functions, Spit Braai Delivery is a perfect partner for you to ensure your guests leave feeling loved, while allowing you the simplicity of arranging a function without to many complexities. Contact us today to see how we can help you make your function a raging success.
Areas That We Cover in Cape Town
Cape Town CBD, Atlantic Seaboard, Peninsula, Oranjezicht, Woodstock, Bantry Bay, Hout Bay, Camps Bay, Sea Point, Bellville, Brackenfell, Durbanville, Elsies River, Goodwood, Kensington, Kraaifontein, Kuilsrivier, Maitland, Monte Vista, Panorama, Parow, Bergvliet, Constantia, Kenilworth, Mowbray, Newlands, Observatory, Rondebosch, Tokai, Wynberg, Fishoek, Kommetjie, Muizenberg, Noordhoek, Simons Town, Overberg, Helderberg, Gordons Bay, Somerset West, Strand, Blouberg, Table View, Parklands, Milnerton, Sunningdale, Athlone, Landsdowne, and others – If your area isn’t listed above – feel free to request and we’ll make a plan
The Complete Order Process (Off-Site Functions)
* You Request a Quote
* We compile a personal Itemized quote
* You get a quote.
* You email us back to request amendments to your quote.
* Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
* You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
* We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
* Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
* Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
* The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
* Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
* You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
* Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
* The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
* Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
* Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
* Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
* A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
* Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
* All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
* Easy as that 🙂