Terms of Service: To ensure the correctness of your order, please browse through and familiarize yourself with our terms of service. By booking with Spit Braai Delivery you are deemed to have accepted these terms…
- We operate on a 50% deposit to secure your booking, but we’re also logical. If you’re booking well in advance for your function, feel free to ask for terms to pay off the deposit. We often make it easier for some clients to collect cash from guests before the function when required.
- That said, if we do accept a smaller deposit for your function, the balance of the deposit shortfall must be paid at least 2 weeks before function date.
- Final payment for the balance of your order is to be paid by EFT 48 hours before function, and proof of payment sent to hello(at)spitbraaidelivery.co.za – Please ensure you use your quote/invoice number as your reference for payment. No doubt you want to make it easy for us to trace your payment..
- We reserve the right to change the pricing for events that book in advance, relative to rising food cost increases.
Numbers & Changes
- All customers are to confirm final numbers/changes at least 5 days before the function in order for us to process your changes to our team in the cooking lab for purchasing of stock quantities.
- Please ensure you order enough food for your guests – unless of course you are getting some friends/guests to make extra salads etc to compliment the meal we serve you.
- All changes are to be confirmed in writing via email to Callum on hello(at)spitbraaidelivery.co.za
Deposits and Payments
- A deposit is required to secure your booking into our schedule.
- Bank details can be found at the bottom of the quote.
- Balance must be paid 48 hours before function (via EFT).
- Please prevent the awkward situation of us having to ask you for final payment on delivery. Guaranteed, we will have worked really hard to prepare that meal and asking for payment sucks. We have tried the payment on delivery option many times before, but that tends to create more issues than solutions.
- Naturally, we reserve the right to require full payment before any services are rendered.
- If we leave equipment overnight, a deposit may apply, which will be returned on collection on goods the following day (the fee is a breakage deposit). Obviously if you break our things, we’re going to charge you. Fair is fair.
- Cancellations made more than 14 days before event will receive 90% of their deposit back (90% of deposit paid back via EFT) – sorry, but we don’t like being stood up, and the chances are that your cancellation prevented us from taking other bookings – let alone the bank charges involved.
- Cancellations made between 7 – 13 days to event will forfeit 70% of their deposit (30% of deposit paid back via EFT).
- Cancellations made with less than 7 days to event will forfeit deposit.
- In the case of a cancellation – postponement is often a better option. Postponements must be confirmed at least 14 days before function, or the above cancellation policies apply. If the original booking date is postponed, a new date must be confirmed in writing (via email) within 15 days of original date of function, or we accept that you have forfeited the original deposit paid.
General Terms of Service
- In light of the Coronavirus, and Government imposed lockdown regulations, any functions that have been booked (and deposits paid), but cannot go ahead due to imposed lockdown regulations can be postponed to a new date once lockdown regulations are lifted. No cancellations will therefore be granted due to a Government imposed lockdown, as this places tremendous pressure on our business.
- We do not accept liability for any failure to provide the service contracted which may be due to circumstances beyond our control, including electricity load-shedding, lack of supplied of food or produce, water failures or fire alarm evacuation.
- If you eat less than 10% of the food and you don’t like it – let us know and we’ll refund you 100%.
- You can’t eat all the food then tell us it wasn’t good, so you don’t want to pay… If you eat more than 10% of the meal, you will be liable to pay the full bill, with no refund. That said, we pride ourselves on the meal we serve you so if it’s not up to standard, please let us know immediately by calling our Grand Master of Customer Delight, Callum, on 082 641 1373
- Orders are for a minimum of 15 people.
- If anything goes wrong with your order and it’s not 100% up to your satisfaction/expectation, you agree to give us the opportunity to rectify the problem first before posting derogatory, critical or blatantly negative reviews to our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, Instagram & Pinterest. That said, we pride ourselves on the brand we’ve built, as well as our service and quality of food, so you can be assured that no matter what – we’ll always do whatever is in our power to rectify any problems which may be encountered from time to time.
- Two concurrent promotions/specials cannot be utilized simultaneously for a singular booking/function.
- You agree that you’re awesome enough to allow us to use any pics we take at a function for promo purposes.
- By requesting a quote from us or communicating with us via email – you agree that we add your email to our email database (we use mailchimp). We obviously wont spam you – that wouldn’t be good for our brand 🙂 Every email will have an unsubscribe link which you can use to remove yourself from our database.