Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
What a wonderful experience, the food arrived on time and was delicious, the service was professional and friendly, and everything was then cleared up. A big thumbs up and wholly recommended.
Excellent service and food! Highly recommend.
Excellent service received from Callum and the team. Efficient, friendly, on-time delivery, food nicely packaged and delivered. The quality of the lamb was outstanding together with the delicious salads and succulent chicken. From the start of the order right through delivery and collection, it has been an absolute pleasure to deal with you. Well done on outstanding service.
The delivery was prompt and the service was excellent. The waiter was polite, helpful and full of smiles. The food was lovely and the company catered for all our food needs (vegetarians). Our staff had a wonderful meal and raved about the quality of the food. This company is definitely one we would use again.
Arrived on schedule, very friendly and polite. The lamb was seriously the talk of the company, it was amazing! To be honest, the salad's weren't as impressive, a bit bland was the general consensus (could do with some more salt/pepper/dressings etc to perk them up. Overall, a happy customer, thank you!
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order