Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
I was impressed with the service from Spit Braai Delivery for the folllowing reasons. I was able to place an order for 15 people - other companies require a minimum order of 20. I could choose not to have the spit braai at my home. I received a quote within hours. The lamb was delivered to our home at the agreed time and it was delicious. The sauce was well balanced and tasty. Throughout the process all communication was polite and friendly. I will be using Spit Braai Delivery's services again in the future.
Great food and service with a smile. I am recommending this service to everyone I know.
The overall service was great. Food was prepared and present well! Spitbraai Delivery was one of the few places when shopping around could provide for vegetarians and halaal. Well done guys! Will definitely recommend to family and friends. Regards, Tristan from Voss Solutions
Food was delicious, service was excellent. Portions were generous. All round a pleasant experience.
Fantastic! the service was excellent. The only compliant is guy forgot the potato salad, however Gabo has an excellent attitude, very friendly and a good asset to your organization.
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order