Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
Food was delivered on time as arranged. Both the lamb and the chicken were delicious and succulent. The salads were equally delicious. I will definitely recommend Spitbraai Delivery to all my friends and family. The service was good and the staff were professional, courteous and friendly.
Totally loved the service.....can't complain about anything. The food was excellent, very tasty and it was more than enough. All the staff were very friendly and helpful (from the day I contacted them), they were on time and even stayed a little-bit longer. I will most definitely make use of them again.
The communication through the sales staff was fantastic. The Staff member who delivered the food and stayed for the event to assist was on time, well presented and a pleasure to have in my home. The food was tasty and enjoyed by all. Thank you Spit Braai Delivery for making my husbands 40th Celebration a huge success
Excellent service - the food was great. Every staff member raved about the food.
Second time using Spit Braai Delivery! Once again the food was tasty, portions good and service excellent. Best tasting lamb around! Thanks to the team
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order