Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
We use these guys for office functions when we can - and they are amazing!!! Tasty Food - Succulent Lamb - Lovely Service. Will use them as often as we can 🙂
Great service. Only dealt via e-mail and I'm more than pleased with the service and responds I received. They were on time with my delivery and the meat was excellent. Just the garlic bread I thougtht was more like a roll or panini and was just little bit disappointed in the regular loaf. Thank you Callum. Will definitly use your service again.
Excellence service great food😋
Really enjoyed the lamb! Even though we ordered for 12 people, we had enough to feed 15 people! and still had left overs! Yes there was quantity but there's no denying the quality! thank you!!
May I just say, this was the second time we have made use of this service, one was on-site spit and another off-site. Both experiences were amazing. All of the staff enjoyed it and the only complaint we got was "We want seconds". We highly recommend these guys! Professional and they certainly know how to make a mean spit.
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order