The Winner of our May Competition is…
Then, Scroll Down for our Latest Specials
Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here[waiting name=”May Special Ends in”]
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
I would highly recommend Spit Braai Delivery - thank you Callum. The food and service was excellent.
Fantastic food. Very reasonably priced. Service is very much what sets them apart. Really fantastic. Highly recommend.
The 50th birthday of my hubby was awesome! The lamb was cooked on site, salads were provided, plates and cutlery too. Everyone was amazed by the whole lamb on spit. Well done!
The lamb and baby potatoes were delicious. The noodle salad was the best. Chocolate brownies and malva pudding were delicious. Make sure that hot food is thoroughly heated - we struggled a bit with the burners.
THE SPIT BRAAI WAS FANTASTIC. ALL MEAT ,CHICKEN AND SAUSAGES WERE COOKED TO PERFECTION. SALADS WERE DEVINE. THE STAFF AND SET UP AND PRESENTATION WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL . I WAS STRESS FREE KNOWING THAT EVERYTHING WAS TAKEN CARE BY YOU GUYS. WELL DONE.
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order