The Winner of our May Competition is…
Then, Scroll Down for our Latest Specials
Complete Your Order Before the Timer Runs Out
Note: Prices are in the form when you pick your menu
A bit more info will help us generate a final quote for you. Contact Callum if you need any help: 082 6411 373. For more info on how the service works – click here
What our clients say about our Spit Braai Delivery
We chose the option to have the lamb cooked and prepared off site. They delivered on time a delicious feast which was enjoyed by all. Great service and delivery which made my hosting an absolute breeze
Thank you Callum - Your service was excellent, your team on time to the minute - the food delicious, and served at exactly the time we requested. If ever we have the need for another function we will definitely use you and certainly recommend you to everyone - Congratulations ... A special mention of the sweetest gentleman that did the spit for us I believe his name was Hendry ??
this is the second time i have used there service and honestly i can say best i have had, had one in JHB and it didnt even compare
We had a perfect delivery and a perfectly cooked lam! I can definately recommend the on-site spitbraai! All my guests loved it. Aram
This is our 2nd time using Spit Braai Delivery, and every time we are wowed by the quality, quantity and service of Callum and his team. Thank you for contributing your delicious lamb to my 50th Birthday Party. We'll definitely recommend you and use your company again in future. Regards Joanne
I’m Ready to Place an Order
The Complete Order Process
- You get a quote.
- You make amendments to your quote.
- Once you’re happy, you can confirm your date & booking by paying a deposit.
- You get a confirmation email with all the necessary details.
- We keep in touch, and you get to send your final guest numbers up to 5 days before the function.
- Once final numbers are confirmed, we send you the final order reflecting your final balance (to be paid 24 hours before function).
- Our head chef and buyer meet to discuss stock required.
- The purchase of your food stock is added to our buying schedule.
- Stock gets purchased and delivered to kitchen.
- You pay the balance of your order 24 hours before the function – we send you a tax invoice on receipt of payment.
- Your lamb is cooked on the spit braai, and the rest of your meal is cooked & prepared.
- The driver we’ve assigned collects your meal (in order to deliver to your venue 1 hour before your eating time).
- Driver delivers the meal. If you’ve selected a waiter – he/she will help setup and get you ready for serving.
- Your driver will setup and turn on the burners, to ensure your food is kept nice and hot.
- Once you’ve eaten, we’ll be in touch with you to collect our equipment (chafing trays, bowls, spoons etc)
- A driver will collect our equipment at an agreed time (No need to wash the equipment)
- Equipment gets sent for cleaning, so its ready for duty all over again.
- All we’ll need from you, is a table where we can setup your buffet.
- Easy as that 🙂
I’m Ready to Place an Order